
Today history was made. The inauguration of the first African-American president is a wonderful step for our nation. We have moved beyond the racial lines that once separated us. Although I did not vote for him, I wish President Obama luck and hope that his term is one that is not only peaceful, but is without the hateful disrespect that was thrown at our previous President. Don't get me wrong, I understand some of the reasons that people disagreed with the previous administration, but he still was elected twice and he deserves our respect, just like all the presidents before him and those not yet elected. I don't plan on blaming President Obama for everything like bad weather or bad hair days. I plan on respecting him, even if I don't agree with him. So that's it. I look forward to see what will happen tomorrow and am glad that we can all move on from this election. So please scrape off the anti-Bush bumper stickers. After all we are a progressive county right? So lets move on.....




Hi Autumn- I was so happy to see that it was you on Amy's blog. You look as cute as ever, and your boys have your beautiful eyes!! What a cute family you have.
ReplyDeleteLana (Rollo)