Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A secret crush...

I have a secret obsession with Joel Mchale. OK, so it may not a SECRET. My closest friends and family know all about it. Even Richie. I plan my Friday nights around watching The Soup on E! I know that is kinda sad to admit that I HAVE TO watch a certain show, but to me it is a perfect way to start a weekend. Richie also likes him, just not as much as I do. He doesn't stay home just to watch a TV show. Last year when Joel came to Ogden to perform his stand up routine and Richie and I were not able to go. When we heard he was coming in June to Salt Lake, I got so excited, that Richie bought us tickets. I CANT WAIT!
Here is a old commercial featuring Joel. I remember thinking this commercial was funny, although at the time I had no idea who was in it. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment