It would not be the Christmas season without a sick child. We knew it was coming on Christmas Eve, when Ryker said his throat hurt. Christmas Day he seemed better, although he did just want to alternate between the marathons of Home Alone and A Christmas Story. But come Sunday morning, we had a sick child. So last night, I knew he was really sick when he asked for a Popsicle and said his mouth tasted like the inside of a police car.
Yes, he really said that. I have never been inside of a police car, let alone LICKED the inside of one, so I'm not really sure what he meant by that. I just know I spent the rest of my spent the rest of my Sunday night holding a delirious 4 year old, while belting out songs from Beatles Rockband.
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment