Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Ladies Man

Ryker used this trip as a way to meet girls. I know he is only 4, but the boy likes the ladies! He is not picky about their age, however, he does like for them to be able to bring something to the table--IE pool toys.

Girl #1-- She did not have any cool toys to share, so he moved on after a hour or so.

I met some new friends at the pool. When I turned around to check on Ryker, he floated by with this little girl. I don't know if it was the pink floaties or the goggles.


Pretty soon he disappeared again. Richie found him by the water slide, using some other girls Elmo floaties.


This is Olivia. They met during our snorkel cruise.


These are students at Texas A&M. Ryker had no hesitation to ask them to hold his brothers coloring book open. Lancer probably treated the book for Girl Cooties after.
He would jump into the water, swim up to someone and say "Hi...I'm Ryker.. R-Y-K-E-R. .. I'm 4... I live in Salt Lake and in Utah...Where do you live?
I told him it is OK to spell his name to girls while he is 4. When he is 24, the girls might not find it so cute anymore.

1 comment: