Friday, October 15, 2010

Note to self......

5 year olds probably should not watch The Dukes of Hazzard.  While canning tomatoes this afternoon, I turned the TV on to keep Ryker busy.  He was watching a old episode of Scooby-Doo.  A while later, while my hands were deep in blanched tomatoes, he came into the kitchen and told me he wanted to ask me a secret question.  I bent over and he whispered "Can I drive your car?"  Whaaaaaatttt?  So I said "Yes Ryker, in 11 years you may drive my car." He thought about that for a second and then said  "Well I'm bored. Can I shoot my brothers BB Gun?" 

I washed my hands and took him out of the kitchen. Then I saw he had switched the channel and was watching The Dukes of Hazzard.  It was paused on a part of the show that looked kind of like this......

I am in so much trouble when these boys are old enough to drive.

YEEEEEEE-HAAAAWWWWW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment