This summer we have been having a lot of fun. Honestly, I am really not looking forward to school starting in a few weeks. I love the freedom that summer vacation brings.
So what have we been doing?
Well, we have played a lot of Golf......
Learned about Science at the Children's Museum.....
The boys talked their Dad into buying the BIG pack of fireworks.....
And then they got a lesson in fire safety, and what will happen when you put warm fireworks into a closed garbage can with dead branches in it..........
Stayed up late making paper airplanes, and fell asleep in a dinosaur costume...........
Lancer thought it would be
smart fun to tie his younger brothers Big Wheel to his bike and take him around the neighborhood............
The boys practiced their MP in the Park...............
Lancer had to have his picture taken IN PUBLIC with his mom.........
We traveled to Arizona to see "Aunt" Shauna, where I got to relax while the boys played in the pool,
and Richie and Lancer got to play even more golf..............
while Ryker got in a workout or two...........
This summer has also been full of late night family Foosball and dart tournaments, watching episode after episode of the
Twilight Zone on the sci-fi channel, and daily water fights with the hose in the back yard.
I seriously LOVE Summer vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment