Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fatty Mcbutterpants

2 years ago, I decided it was time to lose all the extra weight that I gained during my pregnancies. So with the help of my doctor and diet and exercise I lost 40+lbs. Needless to say the weight has started to creep back. I mean I had to try all the Christmas treats given to me by my neighbors, it would be rude not to! I had to try all the treats that I gave away, what if they were bad?
So after discovering how out of shape I have become skiing the last few weekends, I have decided to take charge and lose those stubborn lbs, and get back in shape. Today I worked out with Crystal. I got a workout DVD for Christmas that has the super mean trainer from The Biggest Loser. I got through the first workout and am not as sore as I thought, and I only thought bad thougths about the trainer a few times during the video. It was easier doing it with a friend, she really helped me keep going and not give up.
I will prevail! I want to be healthy! and I want those peanut M&Ms I have hidden in my pantry!

2 comments:

  1. Those DAMN sugar cookies and M&M's! We'll do it! Anytime you want to workout call me. I'm always game. Even when I'm so soar I can barely lift my arms above my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autmun, can I borrow some of your motivation? I have been so anti-exercise lately...and I have all this clearance valentine dove chocolate calling to me. bad idead. Good for you being healthy! That title made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete