Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wash-n-wear...

Today I helped chaperon Ryker's preschool class' field trip to the local pumpkin patch. Although Ryker attends preschool in the afternoon, our field trip started @ 9 am. So maybe I wasn't prepared (aka AWAKE) enough, or maybe I wasn't in a very good mood, but some of the other parents bugged me. Look, I understand the need to look nice and "photo ready", but why would you wear heels to a FARM unless you were Kate Gosselin? And the constant lip gloss applying? What about the constant reminding of their kids to not get dirty or touch anything with dirt on it. Again, its a FARM. Maybe it is the fact that I grew up on a ranch but I tend to associate the word farm with dirt. I figured my 4 year old would get dirty, so I dressed him in a fashionably yet WASHABLE outfit. Sheesh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment