Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our Summer Vacation

It has been a busy summer at our house. We have been to Montana and Yellowstone, baseball
games and zoos. Did I mention how much time we have spent in the water? Between swimming lessons, pool parties, and boating, we all are a dermatologists nightmare.

Lancer found his dream car just outside Big Sky, Montana.
(No really, this IS his dream car!)

We had some awesome buffalo burgers at the Corral in Big Sky, Montana.

Spent some time with our cousins in Billings, Montana.

Did you know Bears in the Billings Zoo like White Cheddar popcorn?

Slip-n-Sliding in our backyard.

An indoor water park in Billings, Montana.

Swimming at a friends house.

Lancer on the high-dive at Dr. Iverson's pool party.
(I won a sweet snow cone machine at this party.)

Tubing on grandpa's boat.
The Summer is only half over. I think more swimming is in our future.

1 comment:

  1. Autumn.....I am in a panic that it is already August......I don't remember summer go by so fast as a kid...how that view has changed. I love all your pictures and I love that DREAM car!!!

    ReplyDelete